Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm almost there!!!!! First mini goal that is.....

.6 away from my first mini-goal of 165.0. However, I have now lost my first 5 pounds (remember I am doing this in baby steps and thinking of my weight loss in 5 pound increments.... only 2 more to go----that is 5 more pounds, two more times.)
So, that's the good news on the w/l front....

Now, getting on to my life with the "dog from hell". Constant barking, he's a jumper, he chases my two cats around, and he's had two accidents on my fairly new carpet!!!! We also purchased an area rug, and he's been digging his claws into it and pulling up carpet fibers. This area rug wasn't cheap either. I am going Crazy!!!!!! The dog isn't neutered YET, but very soon.
You know, I wouldn't mind taking in a dog that behaves, but I think under the circumstances of how bad this dog acts, my mom asking us to put up with "KILLER" is a lot to ask of us!!!
I know dogs end up as part of one's family, my two cats and my dog mean the world to me, but they also behave.

Maybe all the stress of having the "DEVIL DOG" and my mom living here is making me not eat so much or something. B/C, I certainly have not exercised in probably 3 1/2 weeks now and somehow the weight is still coming off----go figure?????

All I know for now,

SJ

3 comments:

Miss July...not...yet said...

You are so close to that goal! WTG!!!!!!!

I love the way you have it all broken down. So smart!

Congrats on the loss!

The Price's Wife said...

Hmmm... maybe you've earned AP's by cleaning up doggy doo? Hope that dog starts behaving for you soon!

Swizzlepop said...

Maybe killer will settle down once he gets used to the environment? DO you have a yard, maybe he needs to run around more, or does he need more attention? They say that when dogs act out it is because they aren't getting enough exercise and or attention. I have no idea but I hope he gets into hte groove soon!