Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ONE MORE WEEK....and off to Margarita-ville

Not quite where I want to be weight wise. I went to my meeting yesterday (Tuesday) and lost another .6. It just wants to come off soooo slowly. We had one gal in the meeting that lost 5 pounds in one week. Well, that's all I have left time wise. ONE WEEK. I am going to work very hard this week to get off as much as I can before my trip. I fell a little short in my trip goal weight. BUT, working with my trainer, Michelle, for the past 7 weeks has really changed my body shape. I can definitely tell a huge difference in my upper arms, tummy (no more muffin top) and my legs.

She's also bumping up my workouts with her as well this week. I plan to get on that treadmill every day for the next 7 days. It will be nice to get away for a few days....free from Mom's divorce, kid-free, and hubby-free. Sometimes, it's just nice to get away from the stress of every day life.

So, an update on the divorce. The house sold-finally!!!! And there are two major things that need to be accomplished in the next couple of weeks. I need to make sure my mom has health insurance coverage before the grace period expires on the coverage she has under my dad's policy. And her payments from his retirement fund should be kicking in soon. After that, I will no longer have THAT stress in my life. What a relief that will be. It has been a LONG year dealing with this.

BUT, WE WILL BE CELEBRATING THAT THE DIVORCE IS FINALLY FINAL!!!!

Here's to hoping for a great week for me and for all!!!

No comments: