Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm finally back....

So lame excuse...but I've had nothing to report and have been super busy!!!! I keep gaining and losing the same .2 pounds and did not reach my christmas goal. So here I sit at 168.4 (or .6 depending on which day it is).



So, I am in INDY as I am writing this, staying at my BFF's http://strawgirl--mylifeinablog.blogspot.com/. We are eating at places that we don't have in Colorado and we miss tons. Tonight is pizza from a couple of pizza places we LUV!!! So, eating-wise not going great, but I plan to have a "controlled gain"---if that makes any sense.

I will be updating again soon....I have been "out there...lurking...reading all your blogs, but not leaving comments. So it will probably be after Christmas before I update again......so

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

SJ

4 comments:

Kate said...

Glad to see you back around! Merry Christmas to you!

our life in a nutshell said...

Just enjoy. That is what the new year is for. we will all be in the same boat come January!!!

The Price's Wife said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I think we're all in the same boat here!

Swizzlepop said...

Good to see you! Hope you had a fun trip in CO and are controling the gain.
Hope to see you back soon!