Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Down passed my vacay weight gain.....

Finally!!!!

It's has taken a long while, but I finally did it!!! 167.8 was what "he" told me this morning. So now I have 26 days to get to my goal of 162. That's 5.8 pounds to go---an average of 1 pound every 4 days. But Thanksgiving is tomorrow and it is my Favorite Meal. We were going to celebrate with just our family of 4....but my neighbor graciously invited us to their house, so no leftovers to deal with.

If I can make it through the "one day" of not so good eating, and not have tempting leftovers in the house, I think I can sail thru this holiday! We'll see.

My big challenge will be to not gain much when we go home over Christmas. We will be eating out tons, and then the evening before when fly back to Colorado, we are having yet one other big sit down meal to celebrate Christmas with my family and the hubby's family. My MIL makes killer cheesy potatoes and my FIL makes these awesome rolls.

Anyway, all I know for now.....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!!!!!

sj

2 comments:

Kate said...

HEY! Where did you go? Come Back we miss you!

The Nanny said...

SJ--can I have your e-mail so I can add you to my blog? (I'm private now) theonlinenanny@gmail.com