Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back again----in the 160's!!!!

You would have thought I would have posted this the day it happened, but I have been soooo busy!!!! So, it's a good feeling, but I still have 1 more pound to get off that was "vacay weight gain".

NSV---I put on a pair of 12's (they are OLD NAVY and they are 100% cotton!!!) No spandex, no stretchiness whatsoever. I was sooooo excited that these fit, that I actually wore them to a b-day party on Saturday.

Hubby x-mas challenge-----We've both kinda slowed way down. He actually saw a gain, as well as me. On Friday of last week, I weighed in at 169.4, and this morning back up .4 (169.8). But I am going into my work week tomorrow and I am hopeful to be somewhere in the 168 range by Friday. BTW, I did my best to talk Hubby into eating out Sunday (we have done this regularly --eat out on Sunday's, and one of the rules was that we were giving up these dinners out). I broke him down and he finally caved. BAD, BAD SuperJ!!!!

We ended up at OUTBACK and decided to split a meal. I left there satisfied, but not stuffed. So, not good in the fact that we went, but good in the food decisions.

All I know for now, 34 more days til we leave. that's 1 pound every 4 days to get to my goal of 162.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

WOO HOO!!!!! Back in the 160s! That's awesome!!! Congrats!

Tina said...

Wow.. I wistfully remember the 160's.. congrats for getting there!! I remember being up and down the 70's scale and when I finally busted the door to the 60's it was awesome. Yay for 12's!! I love Old Navy clothes. I just spent a TON of money a few weeks ago on a wardrobe that hopefully will be too big on me soon. :) I just read on your profile that you're an ATC.. wow... I love watching those documentaries on A&E about you guys. I know, I'm a nerd. :)

MMalloy said...

Hooray for being in the 160s that is so awesome!!!! The work week is always easier for me to stay OP. Good luck, you are doing great!!!

The Price's Wife said...

Yay for the 160's! Pull up a chair and join me- I've been here awhile so I know the ropes!

tallmama said...

That's awsome!! Way to go!! Not sure if I'll ever see them again, but I did at one point in my life and they were a pretty wonderful place to be. Ahhh they bring me back such nice thoughts...I hope you now enjoy them. :)