Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

R U going to put me in your little bloggy thing?....

"Hell yeah", I respond.

So, last night hubby gets on scale (while I watch). Down 4.5 pounds! I look at him and say "F@#$ You!!!! He laughs. He's a third of the way done to his goal which is to lose 12 pounds before we leave in December. We've only been doing this for 3 days....3 days. Men suck. So I ask him what he is eating.....

Breakfast---nutragrain bar (140 cal)

Lunch ---- 2 mini rolls (160 cal) and Fiber One Bar (140 cal)---total 300 cal

Dinner-----taco salad ---this was last night (taco meat - 130 cal, cheese - 120 cal, chips - 150 cals, lettuce - 50 cal Total--450

Dinner treat - 2 graham cracker squares and cool whip free ---130 cal

Grand total for day---1020 cal.

Oh, yeah....he also burnt 400 cal exercising last night too!!

The dude is 6'5" and weighs 187.0 (oh wait, he lost 4.5 pounds---182.5)!!!!!

I tell him he needs to eat more....even if it's fruits and veggies. We'll see if he takes my advice and actually eats some food....I told him that that wasn't a healthy way to take it off.

Oh, BTW, I just got on the scale 170.0 (I really thought I would have hit the 160's, but soon!!!!)
39 more days and 8 pounds to go....goal - 162.o.

TTFN,

SJ

3 comments:

MMalloy said...

It is not fair how easy it is for guys to loose weight, but remember you can't compare your weight loss to him!!!
You are so close to the 160s!!! I know you will see them soon!

tallmama said...

Your 6'5" hubby only weights 182lbs and is trying to loose more? Isn't he stick thin at that weight? I just can't picutre it!
It really does suck how fast they loose it but he isn't eating much is he? maybe you need to pour some sugar down his throat while he sleeps ;)

BB said...

Ah your post made me laugh with your comment to your husband! Men lose weight so easy-just not fair. You're doing great though--I know you can win the contest!