Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sadness, Sickness, and a Nuisance

So, the sadness---I received the news that my aunt that lives in New Hampshire past away and attended her funeral back home in Indy this past Saturday. She was an awesome aunt....she crocheted (sp?) both my boys' blankees...she will be greatly missed.

The sickness---been sick since leaving Indy Saturday night---it hit me like a ton of bricks on the flight back to Colorado with my mom. I have been out from work since I left for the funeral and I still feel like crap.

The nuisance---While all of this has been occurring---guess who came to visit---yep TOM!!!

I did jump on the scale this morning and I was down----1.4----169.4. So yippee for me right now. I well expect this not to hold as soon as my appetite picks up again.


So that's it in a nutshell!!

TTFN

SJ

5 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

Sorry to hear about your aunt! ((((HUGS))))

Hope you feel better soon and are able to refocus and get back on track.

tallmama said...

Sorry about the Sadness, Sickness and Nuisance, but CONGRATS on the WL!! Isn't it great when you go down to the next 'level'! It feels more statisfying. Good job!

Kate said...

Sorry to hear about the aunt *hugs*

Good job on the WI. Hopefully it sticks around, I always love to see the break into the next 10lbs down!

The Price's Wife said...

Sorry to hear about your aunt... But congrats on the weight loss... keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your aunt! {{{HUGS}}} and I hope you feel better soon!

-Chris