Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A small loss

-.6 at w/in today---puts me at 167.4 and 12.4 pounds to go!!!! It was not what I had hoped for but my trainer, Michelle, said muscle weighs more that fat (we all know that right?---but it's still hard to fathom working soo hard for the last 2 and 1/2 weeks only got me .6).

So, my challenges this week are at trip to the mall Wednesday with my neighbor (and lunch out) and A GIRL'S NIGHT OUT (GNO) on Friday night. I will make good choices on both of these outings. You know CRUNCH TIME SJ!!!! I am at the 5 week mark on Thursday of this week and I need to make the next 5 weeks count for something.

My workout today was good but not great....I think I was down a little with the number on the scale and was a little behind the power curve during my workout. Friday I will concentrate on giving a little more during that 1/2 hour workout session. Maybe make up for the fact I wasn't on my game this morning.

Gonna go read some blogs!!!

1 comment:

MMalloy said...

A loss is a loss!! You are doing great. The scale will catch up with the work you are doing at the gym.