Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Friday, September 5, 2008

A quickie!!!

Been to the trainer twice now, and my third torture session is later on this afternoon. I have been extremely sore....this morning was the first time I could walk down the stairs without saying "ow...ow...ow" every step. She loves the lunges. And I don't. So, two more days of work and then the hubby and I are headed to Glenwood Springs for a few days without the kids. There are natural (smelly) hot springs there----that should do my muscles good if I can stand the stench. I didn't w/in Tues. I basically blew it off b/c of a headache. We will be away still for w/in this coming Tuesday. Anyway, an update for I don't know who....does anyone still read this?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I do.....I do! Sorry I don't comment as much as I should, I've become a lurker :~)

You're doing great.......I am so getting a trainer after this baby gets here. It's not fair that all my friends have one and I don't! :(

Have fun on vacation (((HUGS)))

Amanda said...

I ALWAYS read!

MMalloy said...

I'm still here too!!! I need to get a trainer!!!