Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A shocker...in my book!!

So, w/in was today and I was down .4. I am not sure how but I will take this gift with a huge smile. 168.0 and 13 pounds to go. I called my friend up today (she is a personal trainer---works out of her home) and we are getting together next Monday to come up with a plan that will get me into some semblence of shape by the end of October (Cancun Birthday Bash-CBB!!)

I am hoping to lose some of my middle flab---you know, what I call "cat gut". When I was home for the mediation, I met up with a friend of mine (Amanda was there too). My friend Angie has had 4 children (one set of twins who are now 3) but she looks fantastic. She has taken off a lot of weight and now teeters tween sizes 6 & 8. I am soooo jealous.

Maybe some motivation for myself. I mean I can't have her looking so great and me still all frumpy (my youngest is just about to turn 5--yikes!!)



All for now

No comments: