Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Back from Amanda's......and a couple pounds heavier!!!!

So, to catch up. Misty (Steve's girlfriend --now fiancee obviously said "YES!!"

We (my mom and I) flew back from INDY last night to find out that 3 tornados passed thru our town (south of Denver) and one came within 2 miles of our neighborhood. My mom settled her divorce through mediation (all day Thursday) and she came out pretty good---but now my other brother is pissed off at her and me (he won't return my phone calls and told my mom when he called her back Friday morning that "this would be last time he would talk to her". It's a long story that I won't go into here, but it's just sad. I am hoping time will really heal this.

I am glad to be back home---I have eaten out soooo much in the past 5 days!!!! Let's list it out...
Panera
Olive Garden
Cheeseburger in Paradise
Pizza
Kabuto's (japenese steakhouse)
Olive Garden (again)
Cracker Barrel (didn't eat much here)

So, I am glad to get back and start eating like I was before leaving.

Definitely not looking forward to w/in tomorrow morning!!!

1 comment:

Miss July...not...yet said...

Glad you are back and all went well.
I hope your wi goes well!