Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Small success.....but I'll take it.

W'd/in this morning and was DOWN .6 (not as much as I would have liked) but I will take a loss any day over a gain. This puts me at 167.8 which all I have to say is "yay!!!"

Here are my challanges this week. Workin' on Wednesday. Off on Thursday to pick my brothers up from the airport (with one girlfriend) and spend the rest of the day with them. Friday I plan to work 5 1/2 hours of my shift and be home by lunchtime. Picking up second girlfriend ---(and the one to be proposed to by my youngest bro) later in the evening (9ish).

Saturday, THE PROPOSAL HIKE and our celebration dinner that evening. Sunday, the "bride to be" (I hope she says YES) will fly out in the evening and then, Monday everyone else flies back too.

Tuesday, day of rest---BUT NOT QUITE---have to pack to leave for INDY the next morning----can you say "YIKES".

Busy Busy Week----I am going to try to do good---That's TRY. I know Saturday night won't be great seeing that I have already made a cake to bring to the restaurant with us. I will have to post a pix---I think that it didn't turn out too bad!!!

So long

SJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like an incredibly busy but wonderful week. Just remember little steps...you can do it! Can't wait to hear her answer!!!