Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Weigh in day (I say with a huge smile)

Drum roll please.....DOWN 1.6 pounds!!!!! I am now back in the 160's again (168.4). And I am soooo excited about this. I am going to have to be an angel this week though. Following this week my brothers and their girlfriends are flying out---you know for my youngest bro to propose to his love. I would love love love to see 166.9 before they get here.

The plan is....do great this week (which means lots of time on the treadmill) and writing every bite I eat down. Getting all my water in and not dip into too many flex points. THAT'S THE PLAN----HERE'S TO STICKIN' TO IT!!!!!

My brother is planning the hike to an awesome mountain lake and propose and then we are all going out to dinner to celebrate. Everyone will be gone by Monday the 18th in the evening....and my w/in day will be Tuesday morning----hoping just to maintain that week.

Then, Wednesday the 20th, my mom and I will be flying back to INDY for yes, you guessed it COURT! Well, she is being forced to mediate Thursday (which I believe will be short lived) and then the Final court date on Monday the 25th.

I will finally be able to see my BFF Amanda (you also know her as Strawgirl) and her new baby boy!!!! I am soooo excited---and keeping my fingers crossed that we actually get to go this time and not have the big let down of a court date gone bad (CDGB---lol you know like girls gone wild --GGW ha ha)

Anyway, I will be extremely busy this week ---exercising my ass off!!!!!

1 comment:

Miss July...not...yet said...

That is awesome! sounds like you are doing really great!!!!!!!!!!!