Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bad Girl!!!!! Bad Scale!!!!!

So, after we got back from vacation, I jumped on the scale....remember HE told me that I had a 3.2 pound gain....well that's not the entire story. By Monday of this week that 3.2 had increased to a whopping 6.0 pounds. My clothes are tight and I am just kicking myself for this.

So the official w/in this morning is that I am back up in the 170's by a lot ----173.8. I could just SCREAM!!!! Why did I go OFF Program sooooo bad? Definitely was not worth it. I keep thinking to myself that these 5 pounds will take me forever to get back off. It ALWAYS does!!!

I did get up this morning and spent 30min on the treadmill. 300 cal burn. I am spending the night at the tower (so I can get extra sleep) and I am hopeful that I will feel like getting back on the treadmill when I get off work tomorrow. We'll see.

So now a new WW week starts for me. I just want to see the 160's again and fast b/c my clothes are tight and I definitely feel squishy around the middle. Funny how just a few pounds will do that. So my goal for the rest of the month of September is to focus on these 5 pounds. GET THESE OFF----YOU WILL FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!

Menu so far...
Peanut butter toast----2.5-----2.5
peach------------------1.0-----3.5
Turkey pastrami sand---5.5-----9.0
pretzels---------------2.0----11.0
popcorn----------------4.0----15.0
panini-----------------6.0----21.0
green beans------------0.0----21.0


TTFN

6 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

I know the feeling but the 160's better watch their backs because you and I are coming at them!

Unknown said...

I'd think I would rather take a dog wtih allergies to the vet than a cat. They can be a bit fiesty! But he is doing much better now...the redness is almost gone!!

MMalloy said...

I am sure some of that is water gain. It is so hard to find that happy medium between strict OP and completely off plan during vacations, but you know what you need to do and you will be back in the 160s soon!

tallmama said...

Hey reading your post made me realize how mad I would be at myself if I started seeing the 50's again! I (we?) need to get back on track and fast!
Good luck!!

Unknown said...

Never fear - you will be back where you were in a flash! I can completely sympathize with the tight clothes thing - soooo frustrating! Just hop back on the wagon and before you know it the weight will be falling off! I'm cheering for you!

Sarah in AZ said...

I agree, I HAVE to think some of this is water gain. Really. I think Dazey is going through the same thing. Something about being on vacation. Even Roni had it.
Hang in there girl!!!