Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A TALK TO MYSELF....

I just happened to be looking at my old posts from Roni's website, and I made a realization. I am spinning my wheels, trying to lose the same few pounds over and over and over again. Enough's enough!!! You are getting into the "season" of celebrations....first one is tomorrow (remember ol' girl---you turn 39 Thursday) "They" say that once you hit the 40's, weight loss is sooo much harder.

Okay, so your birthday comes tomorrow, and then next is Evan's b-day (Oct. 7th). Then, of course, is Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and then New Year's. You always gain weight during the last few months of the year. Wouldn't it be great to actually lose during this time period. DON'T DO WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE!!! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND INSTEAD OF LOSING THE SAME FEW POUNDS----ACTUALLY MAKE SOME PROGRESS TO YOUR GOAL WEIGHT!


YOU CAN DO THIS---DONE IT BEFORE.

GET TO YOUR GOAL-----BELOW 164 BY THE TIME YOU LEAVE FOR X-MAS VACAY. THAT'S ONLY 8 POUNDS---YOU'VE ALREADY LOST THAT AND THEN SOME SINCE THE BEGINNING OF JUNE. BUT INSTEAD OF TAKING IT OFF AND THEN PUTTING IT RIGHT BACK ON ----- LEAVE IT OFF!!!


From this moment, you have 80 days to get this done----you will be half way to goal weight (155). All you need to do is commit to 80 days.


THE COUNT DOWN IS ON!!!!! 80 DAYS, 80 DAYS....


UNDER 164.....YOU CAN DO THIS.....UNDER 164!!!!!
TTFN, SELF!

11 comments:

Candace MacPherson said...

Hey Superjayman! Why not joing the Christmas challenge. Roni, Swizz and others are there and many looking to lose 10 lbs or less in the next 14 (well, now almost 13) weeks until Christmas. Lots of great ideas to be shared. Check it out.
http://canadiancarolyn.blogspot.com/

dizzydazey said...

I was gonna suggest you join the Christmas Challenge, too. :o)

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day.

And as far as losing and gaining the same few pounds - I'm right there with you. We're gonna beat this! :o)

Good Luck & Enjoy Your Day!

Anonymous said...

You can do it!!! And.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

-Chris

MMalloy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

You can do this, join the challenge!

Amanda said...

You can do this!!! Quit going to the Cheesecake Factory, Cicis, and Maggiano's. :)

You can do it, I know you can!!! I'll cheer you on the whole way!! And try not to derail you when you come home for Xmas!! :)

WeightBGone said...

You can do it!! What a great positive blog before you realize it the weight will be off.

Happy Birthday!!

Colette said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLY!!!
I hope you had a wonderful day too!!!
Oh it seems we ALL are on the same ole merry go round....the weight comes off and then the weight goes on!!! Errr I hate that cycle!!

Carolyn said...

First of all...Happy Birthday! And what a great way to celebrate by signing up for the Christmas Challenge! We are just getting to the results of week 1 so maybe you can e-mail me your WI results for this week. (How many lbs you lost) and then let me know what your goal is for Christmas. It's a great way to stay accountable and get those last pesky lbs off!

Swizzlepop said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can totally lose that 8 lbs and then some. I second dizzydazey and suggest you joining us in the Christmas Challenge.

Have a great birthday!!!

The Price's Wife said...

You can do this!!!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great birthday!!! I need to give myself a talking to too!! You can do it!!! I have faith in you!