Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Workin' my way back to you babe....the 160's that is!!!!

So this week was fairly successful....down 3.0 pounds/170.8(YEAH ME!!!) Only 2 more pounds to go til I get the vacation gain back down.

I made a discovery over this gain....before when I was up in the low 180's (January 2007), I felt the "FAT ME". After finally hitting the 160's again, and after coming back from vacay 5 pounds heavier, I realized the new "FAT ME"--clothes were tight and I was mushy around the middle) is now at a lower weight --say mid-170's. WEIRD!!!

So this week I will get the other 2 pounds off (my previous short term goal was to get the vacay weight off by the end of September). Long term....we will be going back to INDY in December (the week b/4 xmas), I want to be below 164.

Oh, I have also discovered a great breakfast....Peanut butter toast ---one slice of lo-cal bread (.5 pts)
1 Tablespoon RF Peanut Butter (2 pts) and hot cocoa (diet-2pts)

4.5 points for the breakfast and it carries me til lunch no problem!!!!!

As TIGGR SAYS:
TTFN (ta ta for now!!!!)

6 comments:

BB said...

Yeah on the 160's and down 3 lbs. Sounds like everyone is having a great weight loss week! Great job! Love the Tigger too :)

Amanda said...

WOO HOO for you!!! That's AWESOME!!!!

I knew you could do it. And look at your stats at the top of your blog. You actually went 4 weeks in a row with a loss. That's HUGE!!! :)

Swizzlepop said...

WOOHOO you are doing great! That 2 pounds will be gone in a flash!

The Price's Wife said...

Sounds good, but what is RF peanut butter... and 160's HERE WE COME BABY!!!!!

MMalloy said...

Awesome loss, I knew it wouldn't take you long to get that Vacay gain off...2 lbs will be gone in no time!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You are doing great and the rest will come off next week for sure! BTW - I love PB toast --- I do mine with PB2 and it's even lower in points - 2 pts for two slices! (2 slices light bread (1) + 1 serving PB2 (1))

-Chris