Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Birthday's come and go....

And then there are more. Like my youngest this weekend (October 7th Evan turns 4!!!)
BTW, Thank you all for the Birthday wishes last week!!!!

We are celebrating Evan's birthday next week (the 13th---give me a break between celebration weekends)

We are planning a BBQ with a few of the families in the neighborhood and Evan is insisting on ONE MORE FIRETRUCK CAKE---I have done 3 already for past birthdays.

So, an update on eating....no too bad. I am down 1 pound since THE CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE STARTED. 75 MORE DAYS TIL WE FLY BACK TO INDY!!! I had originally set my goal at 8 pounds....but I am going to try for 10. So with the pound loss from last week...start weight at 172 (now down to 171), I only have... 9 POUNDS TO GO....ONLY 9, YOU CAN DO THIS EVEN THOUGH THIS IS THE HALLOWEEN SEASON!!!!!

When I meet this 9 pound goal, I will be sittin' pretty at 162. I would be estatic, jumpin' round doin' a little dance!!!!! A little Soal train, Dance Fever...Hell put me on Dancin' with the Stars, So you think you can Dance.... (okay maybe not!!!)
Went well off on a tangent there....the visual I put in my brain---SCARY.

So, back to work today and this should be an uneventful week for me....no neighborhood chili cookoffs (last Saturday---no I did not win--sniff sniff, cry cry.)
No b-day celebrations, no halloween candy in the house

All I know...

TTFN

5 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

Congrats on the pound lost, hopefully you lose even more by Friday's weight report in day :).

If you make the firetruck cake you must post pictures, it sounds awesome!

Hope you had a great bday!

Unknown said...

You can do it!! I will be avoiding halloween candy like the plague this year!!

dizzydazey said...

Congrats on the loss! You're gonna be Dancin With the Stars in no time! :o)

The Price's Wife said...

congrats on the loss!

Colette said...

Late breaking news...read my blog for info about the SW salad at McDonald's!!
:)