Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Checkin' in......

Down .4-----170.6 and only 8.6 pounds to go til x-mas vacay. That's 67 days to go. On average, to meet my x-mas challenge goal, I need to lose .9 pounds a week. That's steady weight loss for 9 weeks....CAN I DO THIS???? I've only held a 3-week record on successive losses in this journey. IT WILL BE TOUGH BUT I AM UP FOR IT!!!

My big challenge for the week is EVAN'S B-DAY PARTY on Saturday. I have successfully made his yellow fire truck cake (and I must say it's my best fire truck yet----he had a good idea using his favorite color (yellow or as he says it "YEDDOW")
It looks pretty good ----pats self on back.....I will post pix of it soon.

So eating wise....haven't been too bad. Exercise dept----SUCKS!!! Haven't been on that treadmill in a couple of weeks now. I know this will help me get to my x-mas challenge goal and I just need to make up my mind that I will do it.

MY MOTTO FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR......


CARPE DIEM.......SEIZE THE DAY!!!!!!

ALL I KNOW



TTFN
SJAY

4 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

Yah, don't even MENTION cake to me!!

Carolyn said...

Mmmm Cake!

WeightBGone said...

Happy Birthday to Evan! Have a wonderful fun filled day with him. Cant wait to see the pics!!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Evan! I would love to see the fire truck cake...I am always looking for creative cake designs...

-Chris