Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

No witty title today...

Oh, it's early. I worked a late night shift and I am now up early with the kids to get Justin up and going for school. How I wanted to sleep in this morning (two more hours would have been great!!)

Today is another late night shift but I get to go to my massage therapist before work. Yippee---I need it b/c I woke up with the dreaded weekly headache. Hopefully she can GET IT GONE!!!

Speaking of GET IT GONE---I have managed to get on the treadmill--get this--3 times so far this week. MONDAY, TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY. I won't be getting on it this morning cuz I feel like crap, but my intention is to walk the stairs a couple of times at work tonight.

I am looking at the calender and as of today I have 60 DAYS---60 DAYS to GET IT GONE for the x-mas challenge. I am spinning my wheels in the eating dept. AGAIN!!! But with the exercise in the past 3 days, I can tell my belly is a little less pudgy.

So I really need to buckle down for the next 60 days and hit my goal. No scheduled parties or celebrations planned until Thanksgiving. So my mini goal is to be 5 pounds lighter at Thanksgiving than I am now. That will put me at 165.6--back in the 160's and I will only have 3.6 to go for the x-mas challenge.

All I know this early in my day,

TTFN

SJ

No comments: