Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

W/in results.....

So, I got on the scale this morning, and walked away with a small smile on my face. 169.2--which I will gladly take considering I was cooking for extra people for the last few days. So, I am down .6 pounds from last week and I am only 4.2 pounds away from my mini goal (165.0) by June 8th. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this final court date actually takes place.

I haven't been "home" since Christmas, and I am needing that "fix" of seeing my family and friends. It's been extremely frustrating thinking I'm going home and then Mom's court date being continued time and time again.

I did get on the treadmill yesterday 35 min / 315 cal. burn. I have noticed that if I don't make the effort exercise within the first 2 hours of me getting up, I won't do it. And I am at that point now. So, I need to finish this and go EXERCISE!!!!

1 comment:

tallmama said...

Hey way to go! You're in the 60's! I know what you mean about the first 2h! I don't know how people exercise at night, not gonna happen.