Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Friday, June 6, 2008

A NO GO!

So, court's a no-go.....I am sooo disappointed. I had made several plans with family and friends when we flew home for Mom's court date and now I can kiss those good-bye. Amanda and I were supposed to see SEX IN THE CITY and I am bummed that I won't be going home.

This is so frustrating. I can't imagine what this feels like to my mom (well, in fact I kinda do....she called me angry, then sad---she was crying b/c she just wants this divorce to go thru and be done with it). Anyway, she got it off her chest and is in a better frame of mind.

All I know for now---other than I have been stress eating the last two days----which is NOT good!

1 comment:

Miss July...not...yet said...

Oh, that is such a bummer. Sorry about that. I was looking forward to the pics too. Hope your mom is hanging in there.