Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A quickie.....

I need a kick in the pants....I have been stress eating for days now and am feeling the effects of it. Clothes are definitely getting tighter. Ice cream has become my friend the last few days. On Sunday, one of my co-workers brought up to me in the tower---a huge mint choc. chip waffle cone. Let me tell you, this cone was filled to the brim with ice cream. I am guessing I ate at least 5 scoops and the cone---the real stuff too, not light/low-fat. It was handed to me and I ate the entire thing. Not really thinking about what I was doing. And of course, afterwards, reality set in and I realized "I ATE THE WHOLE THING" *&(^^$%$!!!!!!

Anyway, I have not w'd/in....TOO SCARED OF WHAT "HE" WILL TELL ME. I know I am up.

I need a kick in the pants, girls.....I'm waiting!!!!!

4 comments:

tallmama said...

kkk kkk
kkk kkk
kkk kkk
kkk kkk
kkk kkk
kkkkkkk
kkk kkk
kkk kkk
kkk kkk
kkk kkk
kkk kkk

Here's a kick in your a#s with a capital K.

Miss July...not...yet said...

Girl! Get yourself to the scale. I so need that accountability (although I have been known to skip a few wi's too)...
Come on! You can soooooooo do this. Step away from the ice cream and pick up the delish cherries, or apples or watermelon!
GL.

MMalloy said...

Okay, I am so craving a mint chocolate chip cone now...but seriously, you can do this!

Amanda said...

How is it that you can say something to me that makes me think and get my butt back OP but yet you can't take your own advice? So I'll say to you what you said to me... maybe that will work.

You know, I bet if you really buckled down you could have a good portion of weight off by the time you go to Cancun...probably 10-15 pounds.

NOW...doesn't that sound awesome?!?!? Wouldn't you LOVE to be 155 by the time you went to Cancun? You've got 4 months! You can do it, if you buckle down. And quit letting life get in the way. October is coming no matter what...might as well be lighter and thus happier too. :)

Make sense? I thought so! You know I love ya!