Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

W/I results....

So, I am down a bit 168.8......which was only .6. But I guess I will take a little loss rather than a gain. I was soooo hoping for a bigger number. But, such is life.....

This morning my mom and I will be "taking a meeting" by phone with her lawyer. She is supposed to go to court next Wednesday and we don't know if the date is still good. I am hoping that we finally get this thing done and over with. We are on our 4th continuance since January. I am not keeping much hope that this thing will take place.

If it does, I finally get to see my BFF and her new baby----http://strawgirl--mylifeinablog.blogspot.com/. I am trying not to get too excited just in case the date falls thru. The only problem is when we get together, I do bad eating-wise. You know all the eating out and such.

So, I don't have a expectations now that I am going to lose 3.8 more pounds before Sunday (which I wanted before I left for INDY)--- it would be a miracle if that happened. BTW, I did get up and got on the treadmill this morning....32:30 min/350 cal burn. And I plan to visit the airport gym today (this evening) to do my weight lifting circuit!

Catch ya later

3 comments:

MMalloy said...

I didn't know you were back until I saw your comment on Colettes page!
Congrats on the loss and getting your work-outs in!

Amanda said...

WOO HOO!!!! That's a loss! Wonderful!

Okay, I can't wait to hear from you today! I'm dying to know whether you are coming or not. I don't like this last minute stuff you know. :)

Miss July...not...yet said...

Hey! Hang in there and you will get thru it! A loss is a loss and thank god for that!
I really hope you get to go see Amanda soon. You guys def have to post pics!