Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Finally----no headache

So, the four day marathon headache is gone. I went to the doctor yesterday as well as the chiropractor, and this morning I woke up better. This wasn't my normal migraine (yeah, normal). I had taken my migraine meds twice, and nothing.

So, I w'd/in this morning at 170.8. So, that's good. Down 1.4 since Monday. Now that I am feeling up to it....I will get on the treadmill this morning after I get Justin on the bus. I haven't been down there for a while now. I will probably start out at maybe 20 minutes and see how I feel, maybe more.

I have been bad about posting what I eat (okay, not posting at all---but now that the headache is gone, I will do my best to get that in. Today, I start my work week. A little modified (possibly) b/c on Saturday I have to get online and check to see if I need to appear for Jury duty (yuck!!!!)

I've had to do this only once before, and it sucked! So, if my number is listed online Saturday, I will have to go down to the courthouse on Monday morning. I usually have Monday's off, so work graciously gave me Sunday off, in exchange they put me as an admin. day on Monday to cover for jury duty (if I have to serve). If I don't (keeping fingers crossed), I will go back to my schedule as if it never changed and work Sunday morning.

Here's to hoping NO JURY DUTY AND NO THUNDERSTORMS TONIGHT (for work that is, it makes my job that much harder!)

Gonna go poke around at everyone's blogs..................

No comments: