Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good....but not good enough

Well, w/in (Wednesday morning) wasn't terrible---I stayed the same. Which is somewhat dissappointing in my book. I did get on the scale this morning (thursday), and my water drinking must be paying off. I was down a bit 171.8 (-.4), but still not good enough. I decided then and there that I am sick of this. I need to start going back to meetings. The first one will be Tuesday morning of next week, and I will go rejoin.

I had two great WW leaders in the past, and I am hoping that I have another leader that gets me motivated to finally get these last annoying, frustrating pounds gone. I was looking at my calender and my 40th birthday bash in Cancun is only 90 some days away. Not long ago, I had triple digit time to get down to 155, now I am in the double digit days---and I am starting to get panicky! I lose extremely slow. I only have 3 months to accomplish this.

I have tried this week to bump up my protein intake, and back off on eating soooo many carbs. Yesterday, I was so busy in the morning that I wasn't able to fit in time to get on the treadmill. So, at 11:40pm last night when I got home from work, I had my mind made up that I would get in some exercise before midnight. I ended up with 25 min on the treadmill, 250 cal. burn.

Today, at work, I plan to walk the stairs. It will be good training for my 8 mile hike in September with the hubby.

So far today,

Eggs w/crumbled bacon and cheese-----5 points----by the way soooo sick of counting points.

2 comments:

Miss July...not...yet said...

good for you for going back to the meetings. I know that is just the boost that a lot of my friends have needed.

Colette said...

Psssstttt.... Did you say " soooo sick of counting points?"
Try Core...It got me losing again!! And after counting points for almost a year and Half I was so sick of it too.
Core was alot easier than I thought too. :)
Down 9.2 pounds in 4 weeks...and one of those wi I stayed the same too. I hate that, but I am on my 5th week and I am LOVING it! Have a great weekend.