Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Not so good....

So eating hasn't been great the last two days. For some reason I feel extremely bloated. I plan to suck the water down the next few days and see if I can flush this bloatiness (is that even a word? I'm now making things up--spellcheck didn't like it either--lol) away.


I did work out today ----40 min. on the treadmill---400cal burn. Maybe, that will help too. We are tentatively planning on hiking somewhere near Idaho springs. If we do, I will post pix.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I said I MAY have to move out west! All that hiking you guys can do...my butt and legs would look awesome! ;) Maybe when we retire...or the kids are all grown....We'll see. :) But we are talking about coming out there next year!

Unknown said...

Are you getting plenty of water?? I know that if I don't get enough in I feel totally gross. Way to go on the exercise though - that is awesome. Now if I only had your motivation!!