Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Monday, July 14, 2008

The hike....



So, the news is that my youngest brother is flying out here to propose to his girlfriend. He will be coming out here the day before her to get things ready and he wanted us to find him a romantic, scenic, not well-traveled hike for him to bring a picnic lunch, wine and ring. So, here is a picture we took of the hike we did yesterday (my legs were killing me after we got back).

There are plenty of areas to put a blanket down, enjoy the view and POP THE QUESTION!!!!

They are planning the trip in mid-August!!! I am sooo excited, since I haven't seen them since x-mas last year.


W/I on Wednesday....keeping my fingers crossed (if I can get them crossed----still retaining water for some reason. My rings are really tight (which is not normal for me). I drank tons of water yesterday---made many trips to the loo!!!

2 comments:

Colette said...

Thats so beautiful!!!! Love the view!! Don't sweat the weigh in you will do fine.

MMalloy said...

BEAUTIFUL! That is such a fun idea and how cool that you get to be part of it!