Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Now 90 days til Cancun Birthday Bash (CBB)

Only 90 more days to get smokin' hot. Yesterday went OP. And I am starting out the day today by proteining up for breakfast. My plan is to eat a larger meal at breakfast, then lunch and dinner will be lighter (4-5 pts.) On Wednesday's I meet up with the hubby for lunch---he loves Chipotle, so I decided to look up the nutritional facts on their food --YIKES. Without getting a burrito shell (in a bowl) I would use up 15 pts (or more) for lunch. Couldn't do it on my first day OP. So, we ended up at Subway, where I got the 6-inch veggie for 5 pts.

So, good choices my first day back and NOW ONLY 90 DAYS til CBB.

Is anyone else having problems with blogger and not being able to get the cool colors and text size??????

1 comment:

MMalloy said...

congrats on rejoining! You can definetly stay accountable for 90 days!