Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Finally time to post.....thanks for asking guys!!!

That's is --- inquiring minds want to know...MissJuly and Tallmama (thanks for getting me back accountable)





So, camping in Aspen was great. We did some slow (b/c Mom came with us) hiking. Tent camped and had dinner and S'mores by campfire. YUM. I came back not gaining (or losing?) a thing, so that was good.



The last week or so haven't been great --- kinda up and down the same 2 pounds. I have made it thru the big BLOCK party for the 4th and my 8 year old's BIRTHDAY party (yesterday) and am now in the mindset to BUCKLE DOWN get this thing done! I have even given some thought to going back and joining WW and be accountable to someone. For the next 2-3 months, NO big major events----no b/d parties, no anniversaries and no significant holidays to worry thru!



So, the hubby and I have agreed to cease eating out for a month, since this seems to cause me (and him) to throw away any sense of eating good while we are out. We have also agreed to do "the not eating after dinner thing too". This has always been hard for me, b/c for some reason, I feel the need to do mindless snacking before going to bed.


I am planning on posting, daily, my food journal to keep me accountable and will make the decision on whether I will join WW by tommorrow evening. W/I would be Tuesday mornings. I dug up my old membership book and it was about a year ago when I went to a WW meeting. Suprisingly enough, my last OFFICIAL W/IN wasn't far off from what I weigh now. I don't know if that's good or bad. Thinking negatively--in a year I haven't budged the scale, thinking positively----I haven't gained anything in a year!!!


As, I am finishing this post up, it is 1am on "monday" and I am now feeling better from a horrendous headache---the kind that after taking my migraine meds (it took a while this time for the meds to kick in for some reason) finally went away. The dog just woke me up (after taking a nap after I got home from work, and going to bed around 7pm). He needed to "go". So, now I am wide awake, and it's 1:15am-------YIKES!!

My oldest tracks back on to school later today (monday) which is okay with me....he seems to be needing to get back to school with friends. I now have a second grader.

All I know for now, and I will try to post daily (at least what I am putting in my PIE HOLE)!

No comments: