Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Activity points....

It's now Wednesday, feeling better than Monday and Tuesday. Basically, I just laid around and did nothing. So, back to the title of this...can I count blowing my nose as an activity point or two or three ---ha ha. Up until today, it has been non stop.

My eating hasn't been up to par b/c of how bad I have felt (which is weird, usually when I am sick (that's when I am NOT pukey sick) I still have an appetite). Not this time around...I decided to get on the scale this morning and 'he' said 167.4. Now I am not celebrating at all b/c when I do get sick and then start to feel better, I then start to eat again. This weight will only be temporary (for the time being ---hopefully I will see it soon on my own accord) and as soon as I start back to drinking the water and eating real food again, I am sure I will see a gain (small I hope!!!)

Anyway, I called in sick for work today...my coughing is driving me nuts. The sore throat is gone and the "bowling ball" head has finally subsided!!!

All I know for now,

Just resting up so I will be well for my trip home!!!

TTFN

4 comments:

Amanda said...

So that's why I didn't hear from you. Glad you are feeling a little better!!

MMalloy said...

Good, I am happy you are feeling better. Take it easy and get the last of this out of you before your trip.
Sometimes after a bad cough or cold I feel like I deserve some APs, what a stomach work-out!

dizzydazey said...

I'm so glad that you're feeling better!

I hope you have a great weekend and are getting some much needed rest!

Swizzlepop said...

Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better!