Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Saturday, August 18, 2007

A look back.....

I was just looking at my w/in (progress) over the last few weeks. I have actually lost 3 weeks in a row. That just does not happen with me. Weird!!!!

Anyway, the happenings of the last few days:

Hubby got a job offer with Western Union (here in Denver). Just some background info...When we were living in Indiana I was fortunate enough to work part-time (20 hrs a week) starting in 2000 when I had Justin. I worked part-time up until the time we moved out here to Colorado. My husband then took on the role of house hubby when we got to Colorado and I went back to work full time. (sucks, by the way!!) He's been working part-time doing some consulting work for the company he worked for in Indiana. He planned to do this for 1 year so he and the boys could "explore" the mountains out here. Well a year has past and he put his resume "out there" and got offered a nice position with Wester Union...he'll start back full time middle of Sept. Can you say DAYCARE!!!! Speaking of daycare---youngest came home with first runny nose---he's only been going for 2 weeks so far....we started him early (before hubby got word he'd be going back to work, so Evan would be used to going!!!) I guess we will just have to get used to being sick a lot!


This weekend has been pretty uneventful....but I am gearing up to fly back home and spend some quality time with my friends "back home" in Indy. I will be gracing my presence at Strawgirl's house (what are BFFs for?) I am hoping this week flies by....I am soooo excited to go home (by myself, BTW--no kids, no hubby)

That's all I know....



TTFN

2 comments:

Amanda said...

And I can't wait for you to get here!!!!!!!!

It usually takes 2 weeks once the kiddos start daycare/school/etc... for the first bugs to start going around. It sucks, but you will get used to it and not get sick as often. :) See that's what happens when you leave your kids at home for so long. ;) Just joshing with ya!

Unknown said...

I'm sure you will have a great trip...and no hubby or kiddos...WOW!! Hope you have an awesome time!