Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

I know a loss is a loss is a loss...blah blah blah!!!

I so wish I had not weighed myself on Monday. Stupid scale. Why does that number mean soooo much? So I was down a bit, but I can't seem to get to the 160's AND stay there.

Strawgirl is right (talked to her today on the way into work)...I cannot seem to put it all together. I've now have the exercise thing down (again) and the eating goes bad. So, this ww week I will do my best not to stray, not to cheat. Okay, right there was an excuse. I WILL NOT STRAY, I WILL NOT CHEAT!!!!

Weekly goals:
1. Drink all my water.
2. Get in all my milks/fruits/vegs.
3. Exercise 5 out of 7 days--26 min today on treadmill 271 cal burn.
4. Follow the program --eat within my point range.


That's it folks...$#@# scale!!!

BTW, some were asking about the exercise....I started out only doing 20 minutes on the treadmill. Every workout I have added 1 more minute (now up to 26 minutes). I plan to stop at 30 minutes b/c in realistic terms--right now 30 min is what time I can afford for exercise.

TTFN

6 comments:

Amanda said...

If you can stick with this plan, you WILL see the 160s next week. I KNOW you will! It's hard, but you can do it. I have total faith in you!!

Unknown said...

One step at a time girl you can do it! You can do it...I have complete faith in you that you will be seeing the 160's soon!!

The Price's Wife said...

A loss IS a loss... and it is NOT a gain, right? Keep it up, I know you can do it!!!

MMalloy said...

You are doing the right thing by not giving up. Stick with these goals and I know you will see the numbers you want next week. I know first-hand how easy it is to use points on junk, using them for fruits and veggies really does make a difference! Keep us updated!

WeightBGone said...

Stick with it every little bit counts and adds up to bigger losses. You are doing great!

Sarah in AZ said...

I know exactly what you mean, what it about the 160's? Its a difficult weight range to get through, and I don't know why.

Hang in there!! :)