Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

EEEEK!!! Weigh in tomorrow!!!

So a brief update...I have done really good in the exercise department this week. I have managed to meet my goal of exercising 5 of my 7 days. I am now up to up to 24 min on the treadmill--tomorrow I will add another minute and slowly bump the workout back up to at least 30 min.

I got on the scale on Monday and I saw the 160's for the first time in a long time. However, after doing a little dance to celebrate, I found myself using the "number" as a reason to eat. See how I self-destruct. I can always justify a reason to put food in my mouth--A DISEASE I TELL YA!!!

I wish Monday's number could have been the "official" w/in for me, but it wasn't and I will be jumping on the scale tomorrow morning. I just hope I haven't done that much damage in the past two days to spoil my victory of getting into the 160's.

Here's to hoping for a success.....

TTFN

4 comments:

Amanda said...

SKINNY VIBES for a good 160s WI tomorrow!!!! You will do it!!

Colette said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Don't forget..." A loss is a loss is a loss!"

{{HUGS}}}

Swizzlepop said...

YAY! Great job on the exercise. How many minutes did you start at and are you just adding 1 minute a day? That sounds like something that could work for me because it's baby steps. Please elaborate if you don't mind. So many of you are exercising more and more that I'm really hoping to catch that bug SOON. :)

How about celebrating with fruit or that yummy yogurt ice cream thingie that Roni just created. This way you get your reward but it's still healthy and OP. Good luck tomorrow!

MMalloy said...

You are so great, I have been slacking on the excercise front...you are all so motivating though I will get it back!! I can't wait to hear the results of WI...you are doing great!