Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

On the road again....

Okay so I haven't updated in a while...here goes...

Mom visit went well. The boys were sad to see her go. I didn't do great eating-wise while she was here. I tend to let the eating go to hell while anyone visits...you know a good excuse to go out to dinner, not exercise etc...

But I have gotten on the treadmill the last two mornings...not for a long workout---you know ease my way back into it. But I am TRYING now, which is better than what I was doing just a week and a half ago!!!!

So, I will get in at least 20 min on the treadmill every day this week and I am adding 1 minute more each day til I am back to 40 minutes. My goal for the month of August is to lose 4 pounds (Hubby's parents due to visit on the 27th). It's a small goal, but I seem to be doing this WEIGHT LOSS journey at a snail's pace, so I am making myself be in it for the long haul!!!!

My birthday is coming up on September 27th and I am hopeful that I will be 8 pounds lighter on that day (you know, my birthday present to me!!!!) I am trying to get back home to Indiana soon (maybe sometime around my b-day---I would loooooove to have 8 off by then)

That's about all I know...

TTFN

2 comments:

Amanda said...

4# is perfectly attainable and you can do it!

So glad to see you blogging again..tell the hubby to go...well you know! LOL!!! Just kidding!! Kind of... :)

Anonymous said...

hey good to hear from you! Glad mom's visit was nice and it sounds like you have a great plan...keep us posted!