Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm back....

So I did w/in on thursday down .4 168.8. This was more realistic from the 167.4 on Wednesday morning (I know I was dehydrated from being sick and as soon as I started really pumping in the water my weight went up----but here's to dreaming, right?) Soon I will get there and beyond.

I am feeling better now, just a slight cough. I am hoping to be in much better shape by tomorrow morning when I attempt to fly out for INDY. Can you say excited!!!
I am really going to try to do good - Strawgirl will keep me in check --I hope.

I actually got my hairdresser to work me in while I am home. Can't believe that I have lived in Colorado for just over a year now and have not attempted to find someone to cut my hair out here. It's funny how you can't give up a good hairdresser once you find them.

That's all I know for now....you girls have a great weekend and I am sure Strawgirl will rat me out after our weekend together---ha ha



TTFN

7 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

Have an awesome weekend! Glad you're feeling better too!

Amanda said...

Can't wait for you to get here!

I'll keep you in check if you keep me in check. My scale is moving down...let's hope it keeps going down! :)

Sarah in AZ said...

I hope you have a great time, and I know exactly what you mean about the hairstylists, I was in denial, I had such a great person back in MN, and the ones I've found down here are so/so and overpriced. Good luck :)

Sarah in AZ said...

PS. A loss is a loss, congrats to getting to the 160's!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time!
-Chris

MtngirlinCali said...

If you're ever in a bind, Michael Barronds at Salon on the Boulevard at Colorado Blvd & Florida is phenomenal. He is Michael the miracle worker, and I miss him desperately!!!

BB said...

Hey where'd you go?