Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Feeling pretty crappy...

Yep, it's official....sore throat, runny nose, stuffed up nose THE WORKS. I feel like total shit. The funny thing is I haven't been around Evan all that much but somehow I got "the ick". I was driving home yesterday (after a crappy day at work---women get NO respect in my profession--I have to work with huge bunch of assholes!!!)
and I felt like I had a mild sore throat--but now it's turned into the "real" thing.

Anyway....

Hubby and oldest were supposed to go camping this morning but last night Justin started feeling bad...he's still in bed as I am typing this. Soooo, hubby asked if I would mind if he still went (not camping overnight) but on a day-hike. So, all three of us "sickees" will be veg-ing out here at home all day. Sounds like a fun time---just what I wanted to do on "my weekend".

My plans to exercise "every" day this week will obviously be hampered. NO WAY this body will be getting on the treadmill today!!!

Gonna go rest....


TTFN

6 comments:

dizzydazey said...

{{hugs!}} I hope you and your boys get to feeling better soon!!

Amanda said...

I hope you feel better soon. And definitely before Saturday! Get your butt to the doctor to see if you can get something for the nastiness. :)

MMalloy said...

I hope you start feeling better soon, especially before heading out for vacation!
Take care of yourself and the boys!

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon!! Being sick just sucks! Get some rest and get well - we miss you around here!

Anonymous said...

I hope you and the kids feel better soon! ((hugs))

Unknown said...

Hope you are up and feeling better in no time! I'm so not looking forward to the first cold of the season!