Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Back again....on track

It’s taken me a couple of days to get with it again. I have decided to brave the waterpark and have some fun with my boys. I have some challenges coming up…cookout on Saturday and my oldest’s 7th birthday on Sunday. I am going to plan for both of these. I am also going to go cold turkey and get off the SWEETS!!!

This is my biggest problem. Candy, sugar cereal, cookies and the like. I think if I can get them out of my system, I won’t crave them as bad as I do. I am bumping up my protein intake and cutting back on the amount of carbs I am eating.

I also am going to get back to my exercise routine…no more “I’m tired ” excuses. I am definitely in a slump and I need to hold myself accountable –Which will start Tuesday morning at w/in….it won’t be pretty.

TTFN

No comments: