Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Screamin'!!!!! (with joy!)

Went to w/in today and was DOWN 1.8. So excited...this journey of mine is a slow one. I weighed in today at 171.2. So only 1.4 til the 160's. Maybe, just maybe, it will be next week? 23.2 pounds to go for my goal of 148.0.

Verdict on shopping in my closet last night---found some 12 capris I can fit into as well as some 12 jeans and pants. I even got into 1 pair of 10's that will go into the work rotation.

I have hung up some pants that were slightly tight and will use these for motivation for the next few weeks (months--whatever it takes)!

Shrek 3 was okay...maybe a little 'dark' for Evan, although he didn't wake up last night. My other 2 (hubby and oldest) will be coming home this evening from camping and we have a baseball game tonight.

I don't have too many challenges this week, but on Monday of next week, my kid brother flies in with his girlfriend. This will be the first time to me her. Of course, my mom says she is beautiful and skinny!!!

TTFN--glad we have this temp? forum for me to CELEBRATE my loss---they seem like they don't come often enough!!!

17 comments:

Amanda said...

WOO HOO!!!!! And you thought that .6 loss last week wasn't earned. You are doing GREAT!!! Now, get down to the basement and EXERCISE!! :)

MMalloy said...

Awesome Loss!! Congrats! Good luck on the treadmill tonight, I will be running on mine here!!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOHOOOO! Awesome job! Work it, work it! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great job! Keep up the good work :)

Courtney said...

CONGRATS!!!! Slow but sure is, in reality, the best way to go! Your kids are so cute!

http://formeforlife07.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful week!

Courtney said...

Ok...you have clearly figured out blogspot quite well...how did you add all the stuff on the right? I'm having a terrible time trying to figure it out! You can email me at cflessner@sbcglobal.net....if you can. Thanks!

Swizzlepop said...

Congrats on the loss, that is great! Another WOOHOO for fitting into new/old clothes. I love that feeling! Keep it up!

Fat Girl Walking said...

So good to find you. It's great that we are all finding each other again. I can't seem to figure out how to add a link to fellow bloggers. Until I do would you mind adding my link to your page:
http://fatgw.blogspot.com/
Michelle

Unknown said...

Congrats on the loss!! That is so awesome. Doesn't it feel so amazing to get into some clothes that haven't seen the outside of your closet in a while! I did that this past weekend and was so amazed!!

Miss July...not...yet said...

Yeah!!!! That is so exciting and congrats!!!

I am jumping up and down for you! congrats on the loss!!!!

lilcatmama said...

Congrats on your weight loss. You are going to be at your goal in no time!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Size 12 and 10?!! Congratulations. I'm a little ways behind you but can't wait til I can post those numbers in my blog. Way to go!

Tina said...

That's great! I just made it into the 160's and it's such a great feeling. You'll be joinin' me in no time!

Unknown said...

WAY TO GO - I am doing the happy ~ SKINNY dance for you in Texas!!! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!

WeightBGone said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!! I am so pleased for you. Keep up the great job it does pay off!! Have a wonderful day.

BB said...

Wowzie! Almost to the 160's!!!!! That IS soooooooo great! Love hearing good news like this! :)

Unknown said...

Ha! Shopping in your closet ;)
Can't wait till I can start doing that. I have clothes that are 8+ yrs old that I would LOVE to wear again. Congrats on your success!