Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

I DID IT!!!!

Can't believe it but I stayed with my plan to exercise 5 times this week. Yes, including today. It was 8:40pm by the time I got done snuggling with the youngest and I really wanted to just go to bed myself. But, I made myself go down and workout...30 min on the treadmill and 280 cal burn.

Today wasn't the greatest eating wise---I just had the munchies tonight. Tomorrow I will do better. We will be getting ready for my younger brother to show up on Monday.

We are planning on a couple of short hikes and then going up to Rocky Mtn National Park on Wednesday to see fireworks.

Not much else---

TTFN

10 comments:

Unknown said...

woohooo! go you! thats my plan for the upcoming week too...will i make it?! We'll wait and see =)

Unknown said...

WooooHOO! Way to go...that's my goal for the upcoming week too, 5 days of some form of activity!

WeightBGone said...

Great job on keeping up with the exercise. Its a good feeling when thats accomplished. Go you!!

Unknown said...

Great job - I am so impressed. Now if I could only find that motivation. I really hate exercise but I don't mind walking outside - only problem is that it has been raining for days and days and days!! Now I've resorted to walking the parking garage - not nearly as fun as actually seeing scenery but it works. Way to go girl - you rock!

Unknown said...

congrats! You are determine...YAHOO!!! Can I have some of your determination and motivation!!?? ;-)

Jynell said...

Hooray for you!!! :oD Keep up the good work & CONGRATS on achieving your goal for the week!

MMalloy said...

Awesome! Pretty soon working out will just seem like a normal routine (okay, maybe not but it's worth wishing for)!!

Tee said...

Thank you for all your supportive comments. Now to dust off my own treadmill......

Tee said...

Thanks for all you supportive comments. Now to dust off my own treadmill.....

Sarah in AZ said...

wow! congrats on the workouts!!!