Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Monday, July 2, 2007

Thank Goodness it's my weekend...

I made it thru my work week and I start a long weekend...Don't have to be back to work until Thursday. Big challenge this weekend is Reno (nickname for my youngest bro) and his girlfriend (first time meeting) are flying in this afternoon. I haven't got my workout in today (I will push myself to do it tonight --even though they will be here)

We've been busy cleaning and getting the house ready for them. Also, have to pick the dog up---he's getting gussied up at Petsmart right now. So, busy busy morning.

I plan to w/in tomorrow morning before we head to Colorado Springs. I really hope I see a loss, even if it is .2!!!! TOM came early for me. I take the pill that allows me to have what I call "Quarterly Reports"--yes, only 4 times a year....love it!!! But it may cause the scale to be "NOT SO NICE" Sorry if that is TMI!

Anyway, I will post w/in results tomorrow after I get back.


TTFN

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good to hear you got in your 5 days, that's awesome!!! Good luck at WI today!!

I probably won't talk to you this week, huh? Thought I would hear from you when you went to pick up Reno up from the airport...