Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Back to the grind....

Last week I was fortunate to only have to work 3 days….now I am starting my week (a long week as there are Thunderstorms forecasted every evening this week—you all know this makes my job tough). Anyway, 3 of my 5 shifts include the pleasurable experience working with “DAN the MAN”. This guy is a Type A person to the nth power. Everything has to be done his way, or I’ll never hear the end of it.

Anyway, enough bitchin’ about work….

W/in tomorrow morning and I am going to start back posting everything I eat:

range 20-25/target 22 Pts Banked - Points


Cheese (I measured!!!!) 2pts. 2 / 20
1 egg/ 1egg wht 2pts 2 / 18
2 slices bacon 2pts 2 / 16


watermelon 1 / 15
cheese stick (2pts) 2 / 13
turkey pastrami (2pts) 2 / 11
jello (sf) 0 / 11
SW grilled chicken salad (8pts) 8 / 3
hot cocoa (2pts) 2 / 1



water - 16oz so far

2 comments:

dizzydazey said...

Good Luck dealing with Dan the Man! I love the thunderstorms rolling in each night - I just hate that they make your job harder!!

The Price's Wife said...

Looks like a good day... keep it up!