Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Gotta get my act together!!!!!

Boy I just can't get "with the program". My appetite is huge and I'm not sure why.
I can't seem to get the motivation to exercise as well. I am trying hard today to get my water in to combat the "bloated" feeling I have. So, today hasn't been great eating-wise. The hubby made, of all things, brownies. I actually stayed out of them UNTIL this evening...I keep cutting little slivers off. So, all in all, I have probably eaten the equivalent of one whole brownie. Here's what I have eaten today:

B-------cheese stick.....(2)
--------pastrami.........(2)
L-------SW grilled
--------Chicken salad....(7)
D-------oatmeal..........(4)
--------cucumber.........(0)
--------snackin' on
--------cereal...........(2)
--------brownie(LF)......(4)

total--------------------(21)

I need to get my act together now!!!! I really really want to see the 160's soon!!!
I am going into "my weekend" and have NO plans to go and do something "outdorsy". I told the hubby that I want a weekend home, so that when Wednesday rolls around and I have to go back to work, it actually feels like I had some time off. I am planning on getting some stuff done around the house this weekend--fun fun!!!

BTW, the ITC mini-goal has now been added to my list. Thanks Colette!!! ha ha
And (Colette, this is for you) since I don't use the dressing for the SW salad, I will save them and then send them to you. I do think the dressing is AWESOME (I just usually don't add it)....they should put it on the shelves...it would do very well.


TTFN

5 comments:

noelle said...

Hope you get some outdoor time...it's supposed to be hot here in metro Denver. I'm your neighbor by not very far. I go to meetings at County Line and 470...do you go there or in CR?

Hope you get to the 160's soon! I just barely got into the 150's this week and it feels soooooo good! :~)

ajlovestolose said...

I totally understand your pain. It took me about a week to get back there (after feeling like crap all week)and I am back on plan today. It helps me to remember how good I feel when I do what I need to do to feel my best - drink water, eat lots of veggies. It will come!

The Price's Wife said...

Keep on trying... you can do it!!! We all have hungry weeks, who knows why. But it sounds like you're handling it well!

MMalloy said...

I am with you on getting back on track. I have not been able to satisfy my hunger lately, it doesn't help that I am down to only 19 points a day. You will be seeing the 160s soon, I know it!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! It's tough to be motivated sometimes! Hang in there, you'll see those 160's in no time!
-Chris