Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Not a great nite....

So I have managed to make it thru my evening shifts at work (Wed/Thurs were NUTSO)!!!
Eating wise: didn't do so hot when I got home last evening.
22
Breakfast: peach-------------------------21
jello-------------------------21
cheese stick------------------19
McD's SW grilled salad--------12
(no chips - they forgot to
put these on)
taco salad---------------------4
Peanut butter------------------1
cheese stick..................-1
chips.........................-4
cheese dip....................-8

So as you can see, kinda got the munchies at the end of the night...why didn't I just go to bed?

TTFN

3 comments:

Tina said...

Those munchies happen to the best of us. Yay that you're right around the corner to the 160 family! Keep it up. And thanks for the comment on my page!

The Price's Wife said...

Those midnight munchies always get to me too... So how come you figure 12 points for the SW salad? I figure the salad alone around 6.5 and the dressing at 2.5... am I doing something wrong?

MtngirlinCali said...

There was something in the air last night. ;)