Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY GIRLS!!!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all your support and encouraging words. Things are better, and because my Cyber-friends are AWESOME I will "get it together" NOW!!!!


So, here's what's up....my mom flies in on Monday and my boys are sooooo excited. They haven't seen her since March (when we flew back to Indy). I am planning on getting back either to walking with my mom outside or getting back on that treadmill. I'm sure we will go out to dinner a few times while she is here but I will plan my day around where we are going.

Anyway, my hubby said I am always on the blogsite (you know this gets addictive---and I do have to admit that I spend quite a bit of time on here--as does my hubby with MMA-that's mixed martial arts - if you didn't know) So I will be cutting back a tad (which sucks b/c I love reading everyone's blogs) but I will try to at least post every few days and catch up reading when I am at work on a break!!!


TTFN

5 comments:

Unknown said...

haha true that! this blogging thing takes up most of my computer time ;)

The Price's Wife said...

We're gonna miss you, but I guess marital happiness is a good enough excuse to take a break!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean! Take the time you need -- if that means posting every couple of days and reading when you get the chance, so be it!

noelle said...

have a great visit with your mom...maybe she can be your "girlfriend" for a few days! Or maybe she can make dinner one day while you get your nails and toes done!?

BigLoser said...

I'm new to blogging and it is fast becoming one of my favorite past times.

Gotta watch it...don't wanna have to go into rehab! lol