Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Sunday, July 8, 2007

SNEEKED A PEEK....

So, I decided to jump on the scales this morning…down a little BUT only .6 away from being in the elusive 160’s!!!! Here’s my problem…BBQ tonight. So far today, I have eaten a cheese stick (2pts). I am trying to save most of my points for tonight. Of course, as I am writing this, my deep dish dutch apple pie is baking and it SMELLS SO GOOD!!!

I still am planning on taking Good For Ya ground beef patties and I plan to not eat a bun (why waste pts. on bread). My challenge will be to stay out of the chips and desserts…but of course I will sample my pie. They are planning on playing volleyball, but my back is absolutely killing me. I don’t know if this back flare up is from hiking sooo much last week. So, I don’t plan to participate in volleyball (although I could earn an activity point)

Anyway, here’s hoping I don’t blow it tonight for Tuesday w/in….160’s will I see you this week?????

TTFN

1 comment:

Sarah in AZ said...

I am right there with ya sister, what is it about breaking into the 150's that is so darn tough? I hope you make it! I hope you have fun on the mountain too-sounds like a blast!!!