Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

YIPPEE!!!!!!

A loss...only .6 but I see this as a gift. Now I am only .8 away from the 160's. I really wanted to get there today but being soooo off program this week didn't help my case. I'm with Strawgirl when she says she's bored of this. This week's topic was on PLATEAUS. How do you stay motivated when your weight fluxuates between the same 3-5 pounds week after week, month after month....it gets very frustrating.

I am going to try my hardest to see those 160's by the end of my WW week. My mom is coming out to visit for a week, the last week of July. I would loved to see 2 more pounds by then.

tonight is CRAZY at work. There are thunderstorms surrounding the Denver area....so I must get back.

TTFN

5 comments:

our life in a nutshell said...

.6 is great. That is an accomplishment be proud of yourself good job

Unknown said...

The lady at my meeting said that platueas go with the territory. Just like thunderstorms wreck havoc on your night! Be proud of your loss...you can get those two more pounds! So happy for you!

MMalloy said...

Congrats on the loss. I think the summer BBQs and busy weekends make it hard to stay motivated. I keep reminding myself that someday it won't feel like a diet but a habit (someday).

dizzydazey said...

Big Kudos on the Loss!

You go Girl!!

The Price's Wife said...

Congrats! A loss is always better than a gain!