Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Ho hum....

Not much going on...can't seem to get back on track after this past week. That will be my focus today. Tomorrow the whole family will be going to a BBQ (co-worker is throwing it). I was asked to bring of all things APPLE PIE!! I do make a mean homemade dutch apple pie, but of course, not WW friendly. Someone else is bringing icecream---apple pie a la mode---that will be hard to stay out of.

I am going to take lower fat burgers (96/4) and some LF hot dogs for us...and maybe I will try strawgirl's idea of grilled veggies...anyway that will be the plan. Of course, this week I have been eating kinda every thing in sight. So, we'll see.


TTFN

1 comment:

The Price's Wife said...

Good luck... maybe if you're really good all day before the BBQ, you can have a little of the pie without feeling too bad!!!