Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Sunday, July 8, 2007

BBQ UPDATE!!!!

EEEEKKKK….didn’t go so great! I will be getting up early tomorrow to try to work it off….

We are headed up to the mountains tomorrow to have one last HURRAH before my son goes back to school (year round school here in Castle Rock, CO). We are going to a ski resort that (during the summer months when there isn’t any snow) has alpine slides. We have done this once before in Breckenridge, CO when we first moved here. You buy an all day pass and can go on the slides all day.

The slides are very long (you get on these boards with wheels and a brake) and basically “ride” down the mountain. I will take pics tomorrow and then post later.

I am still hoping to see the 160’s on Tuesday….even though tonight didn’t go great.

TTFN

3 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

AHHH- the 160's, now THAT would be so awesome! I hope you get there! We've got alpine slides here in utah too... love them!

MMalloy said...

Don't beat yourself up, BBQs are one of the hardest events, so many of the foods are high points and it's hard to be the "good one". I am crossing my fingers and toes for your WI!!! Good luck!

WeightBGone said...

Have fun on the slides I cant wait to see the pics. Good luck on weigh in too. :)