Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Makin' my own motivation....

After playing around with this new blogging site, I have figured out some layout stuff by trial and error.

Alright, today I decided to let go of the past....my closet is full of outdated clothes that I was hanging onto so "I could try them on because they once fit". I spent a good hour and a half deciding on what should stay and what should go. So far, I have come up with four bags of mainly pants. Some of these still had the tags on them --lol

While I was doing this, I received a call from the Cerebral Palsy Foundation in Colorado asking for donations. They will be here next week to pick up my 4-5 bags of clothing. It was meant to be. So, tonight, after Evan goes to bed, I am going to see what actually fits. I figure that may be this will be the motivation I need to get the rest of this weight off.

I'll let everyone know how shopping in my closet goes tomorrow.....

TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)

3 comments:

MtngirlinCali said...

Hey Itchie-- Glad to see you on here! Sunburn hates me right now-- I'm all bubbly and gross. I expect you'll be with me tomorrow in agony. ;) I've added you to my links, so I'll keep checking in!

WeightBGone said...

Glad to see you here. What a beautiful family you have. Love all your pics!!

dizzydazey said...

I just think it's so neat that you were cleaning out your closet when you got a call asking for donations. It was meant to be!