Weight journey.........doin' it in baby steps!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Back up and running...

I was completly lost without this....I went to read how my fellow WW's were doing and poff, it was gone. So I managed to get on the treadmill this morning for 30 min (250 cal burn so not too intense---you know my first attempt at exercising again)

Brett and Justin went camping today (they left early this am). So Evan and I are going to the movies to see Shrek 3. It's 11am (my time) and we aren't going to leave until 2pm and he is soooo excited.

Anyway, I hope most come over to this blog site while Roni works at getting us back up and running.

TTFN

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Welcome aboard! Glad you are as addicted as I am!! :)

dizzydazey said...

I'm glad to see you here!

Swizzlepop said...

Glad I found you! Great job on the treadmill this morning. Have fun at the movies. I loved 1 and 2.

Jenn said...

I'm from Roni's site too and am adding you as a friend :)

workingtowardshealthy.blogspot.com

lilcatmama said...

It Renee (dreaming...) I was lost as well and then came on here and saw everyone else was already getting started!!!! Glad to see nothing can hold us back!!!